Computer Programming – How to Develop This Skill at School
Here is the spring 2022 issue of EngagED Learning magazine!
32 full colour pages + covers.
- Computer Programming: A Skill to Develop
- In the World of Robots
- Why Learn to Program?
- Creative Solutions for the 4th Industrial Revolution (or We Want to Matter Now)
- Girls Who Code to Improve Society
- How to Bring Your Class into a Makerspace and Make the Best of it
- Integrating a Serious Game in the Classroom
- Switching from Block to Textual Programming
- Coding with Scratch: From A Business Plan to Arcade!
- Behind Every Programmer Lies a Debugger
- Teacher Support: A Determining Factor
- Let’s Think About It
- Learn to Code? There’s No Need for a Screen!
- Our Favourites
- The Final Mark
DOWNLOAD THE PDF EDITION
Already subscribed? Log in to read the articles online and download the PDF version.